The image below shows a preview of one of the new NewHub features planned to be launched in December: the ability to load and custom-organize any Qlik Sense object inside the Home cards.
Upcoming Version 3.0 will have these features (among others):
- Multi-language: in addition to English, NewHub will have options to be displayed in Portuguese and Spanish;
- You will have full control to order content as you wish on the main menu;
- Option of delivering different homepages to specific users based on Streams
Get ready for a BIG surprise: a cool feature is coming, that we believe is expected by many (if not all) current Qlik Sense users in the world.
Help section now available on the website
This October we published a section with the main questions raised by those who want to install and configure NewHub on their Qlik Sense Enterprise or QAP environments:
- I downloaded NewHub from the site. How do I install it?
- How to create a left navigation structure (menu) with NewHub?
- How to display Cards on the NewHub Home?
- How to display KPIs and Charts on the Home Cards?
Find the answers to these and other questions in our help section.
Looking for more?
Be the first to know
Get first-hand access to our free Design and Dataviz content directly in your inbox